|HD Building , Huafu Road, Futian, Shenzhen City, GUANGDONG PROVINCE, CHINAemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China, Singapore , Malaysia , Thailand , etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||original Cisco box for new items|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200unit per week|
|Model:||WS-X45-SUP8L-E=||Console And Management Port:||10/100/1000 RJ-45|
WS-X45-SUP8L-E 1000 RJ-45 Used Cisco Modules For Small Business Office
The Cisco® Catalyst® 4500E Supervisor Engine 8L-E (Figure 1) is an enterprise-class campus access and price/performance aggregation supervisor engine designed to provide up to 560 Gbps per system with E-Series chassis. The Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 8L-E provides 48 Gbps per slot with best in class features such as Flexible NetFlow (FNF), integrated Wireshark, TrustSec and MACSec security, and APIC-EM orchestration leading to reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and industry-leading investment protection. These capabilities, along with four SFP/SFP+ uplinks and up to 240 Gigabit Ethernet Power over Ethernet (PoE), PoE Plus (PoEP), and Cisco Universal PoE (UPoE) ports, make this supervisor engine the leading Cisco Access low-scale supervisor engine in the Cisco Catalyst Family. The Supervisor Engine 8L-E is also built with price-performance aggregation deployments in mind, helping to enable denser Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet fiber deployments with enterprise-class aggregation functions. The Supervisor Engine 8L-E facilitates user experiences for enterprise, public sector, midmarket, and commercial customer business-critical applications.
Cisco leadership in borderless networks is extended with important features: Cisco TrustSec®, Cisco MultiGig, Flexible NetFlow, Cisco EnergyWise®, Cisco UPoE, and many other feature enhancements offered by the Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 8L-E. Backward and forward compatibility with most existing Cisco Catalyst 4500E line cards and power supplies helps assure deeper customer satisfaction with an industry-leading investment protection architecture. The Cisco Catalyst Supervisor Engine 8L-E is supported in Cisco Catalyst 4500 E-Series chassis.
The Supervisor Engine 8L-E offers important innovations, including:
● 560 Gbps total capacity with 4x SFP/SFP+ uplinks and a Quad Core, 1.8Ghz CPU
● Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (UPOE) for unprecedented convergence to IP network infrastructure
● Campus ready for connectivity to next-generation NBASE-T™ compatible endpoints such as 802.11ac Wave2 multigigabit access points, multigigabit switches, network interface cards (NICs), and adapters
● Application visibility through Flexible NetFlow.
● Virtual Switching System (VSS) for operational simplicity and resiliency
● Cisco IOS® XE Software, which provides the ability to host third-party applications
● Energy efficiency with support for 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)-capable line cards
● Industry-leading resiliency through In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU)
● First and only modular switch with 8 bidirectional line-rate Switched Port Analyzer/Remote SPAN (SPAN/RSPAN) sessions
|Ports||4 nonblocking 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks (SFP+) or 4 nonblocking 1 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks (SFP)|
|console and Management Port||10/100/1000 RJ-45|
|CPU||Quad core; 1.8 GHz|
|Centralized switching capacity||560 Gbps|
|Bandwidth per slot||48 Gbps|
|Throughput||·225 Mpps for IPv4
·110 Mpps for IPv6
·225 Mpps for L2 Bridging
|Synchronous Dynamic RAM (SDRAM)||4 GB|
|Active supervisor power||240W|
|Standby supervisor power||120W|
|Number of routes||64K for IPv4, 32K for IPv6|
|weight||6.04 lb (2.94 kg)|
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order