Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||WS-C3750G-48TS-E||MAC Address Table Size:||12K Entries|
|Interfaces:||Gigabit Ethernet||Power Over Ethernet (PoE):||POE|
cisco refurbished switches,
old cisco switches
Catalyst 3750 48 10/100/1000T + 4 SFP + IPS Ethernet Network Used Cisco Switches WS-C3750G-48TS-E
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series includes the following configurations:
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24TS-24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and four Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24T-24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-12S-12 Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
● Cisco Catalyst 3750-48TS-48 Ethernet 10/100 ports and four SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750-24TS-24 Ethernet 10/100 ports and two SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750-48PS-48 Ethernet 10/100 ports with IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard Power over Ethernet (PoE) and four SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750-24PS-24 Ethernet 10/100 ports with IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard PoE and two SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750-24FS-24 100BASE-FX Ethernet ports and two SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24TS-1U-24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and four SFP uplinks, 1-rack unit (RU) height
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24PS-24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard PoE and four SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS-48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and four SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48PS-48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with IEEE 802.3af and Cisco prestandard PoE and four SFP uplinks
● Cisco Catalyst 3750G-24WS-24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with IEEE 802.3af, Cisco prestandard PoE and two SFP uplinks and an integrated wireless LAN controller
The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series is available with either the IP Base image or the IP Services image. The IP Base image feature set includes advanced quality of service (QoS), rate-limiting, access control lists (ACLs), static routing, Routing Information Protocol (RIP) and EIGRP stub routing, capabilities. The IP Services image provides a richer set of enterprise-class features, including advanced hardware-based IPv6 and multicast routing.
|Device Type||Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed - stackable|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x SFP|
|MAC Address Table Size||12K entries|
|Routing Protocol||OSPF, IGRP, BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, HSRP, PIM-SM, static IP routing, PIM-DM, EIGRP for IPv6, OSPF for IPv6, policy-based routing (PBR), RIPng|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP),IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s|
|Power||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||44.5 cm x 40.9 cm x 4.4 cm|
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi