JamesI am customer from Uzbekistan, Tashkent city. I am satisfied with this seller and this product. Every time I get responses from this seller for my any requests on time. We also chatted via WeChat.
SalimDear Sammi, i would like to confirm that the Goods I already Received. thanks
AhmedI'm happy with the trade assuranceservices. I bought 2960X 24 POE switches BO-NET delivered in time. quick and fast. thanx Bo-Net's
Cisco WS-C4500X-32SFP+ Cisco Gigabit Switch
|Place of Origin||China, Singapore , Malaysia , Thailand , etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Packaging Details||original Cisco box for new items|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||200unit per week|
|Remote Management Protocol||RMON 1, RMON 2||Brand||Cisco|
|Power Redundancy||Optional||MAC Address Table Size||55K Entries|
cisco catalyst gigabit switch,
cisco layer 2 gigabit switch
Cisco WS-C4500X-32SFP+ Cisco Gigabit Switch
|Device Type||Switch - 32 ports|
|Interfaces||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ports||32 x 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|Performance||Throughput : 800 Gbps
IPv4 routing : 250 Mpps
IPv6 routing : 125 Mpps
|Capacity||IPv4 forwarding table entries : 256000
IPv6 forwarding table entries : 128000
NetFlow entries : 128000
Virtual interfaces (VLANs) : 4094
IGMP groups : 32000
Multicast entries (IPv4) : 32000
Multicast entries (IPv6) : 32000
ARP entries : 47000
Spanning Tree Protocol instances : 10000
QoS hardware queues : 64
QoS hardware entries : 128000
ACL entries : 131072
|MAC Address Table Size||55K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216|
|Remote Management Protocol||RMON 1, RMON 2|
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p,
IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x,
IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s
1. Why choose us ?
Shenzhen Bo-Net Technology Co., Ltd is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order
Cisco® Catalyst® 4500-X Series Switch (Figure 1) is a fixed aggregation switch that delivers best-in-class scalability, simplified network virtualization, and integrated network services for space-constrained environments in campus networks. It meets business growth objectives with unprecedented scalability, simplifies network virtualization with support for one-to-many (Cisco Easy Virtual Networks [EVN]) and many-to-one (Virtual Switching System [VSS]) virtual networks, and enables emerging applications by integrating many network services.
The Cisco Catalyst 4500-X Series offers key innovations, including:
● Platform Scalability: Delivers up-to 800 Gbps of switching capacity, capable of scaling up to 1.6-Tbps capacity with the VSS technology. Future-proof investment with modular uplink and auto-detect 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
● High Availability: Delivers the network availability demanded by business-critical enterprise applications through comprehensive high-availability capabilities, including VSS and EVN. Furthermore, innovative features such as redundant hot swappable fans and power supplies with AC to DC, and DC to AC failover remove single point of failure in network.
● Application Monitoring: Enhanced application monitoring through Flexible Netflow and eight ports of line rate bidirectional Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN)/Remote Switched Port Analyzer (RSPAN). In addition Cisco IOS® XE Software provides the ability to host third-party applications.
● Security: Support for Cisco TrustSec™ technology as well as robust control plane policing (CoPP) to address denial of service attacks.
● Simplified Operations: Support for Smart Install Director, providing a single point of management enabling zero-touch deployment for new switches and stacks in campus and branch networks.