Used Cisco Switches
Used Cisco Router
Used Cisco Modules
Used Cisco Power Supply
Cisco POE Switch
Cisco Gigabit Switch
Cisco Enterprise Routers
Cisco ASA Firewall
Cisco Wan Interface Card
Cisco Small Business
Cisco IP Phone
Cisco Wlan Access Point
Cisco Serial Console Cable
Cisco Video Conferencing Hardware
Cisco Software Licensing
Electromagnetic Power Relay
Power cable factory
Cisco Compatible Fiber Module
Original new cisco switch
Original new cisco router
Free CISCO IOS download
JamesI am customer from Uzbekistan, Tashkent city. I am satisfied with this seller and this product. Every time I get responses from this seller for my any requests on time. We also chatted via WeChat.
SalimDear Sammi, i would like to confirm that the Goods I already Received. thanks
AhmedI'm happy with the trade assuranceservices. I bought 2960X 24 POE switches BO-NET delivered in time. quick and fast. thanx Bo-Net's
WS-C3850-48P-E Cisco Small Business Gigabit Switch 3850 48 Port 435 W
|Place of Origin||China, Singapore , Malaysia , Thailand , etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Packaging Details||original Cisco box for new items|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||200unit per week|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Model||WS-C3850-48P-E||Jumbo Frame Support||9198 Bytes|
|PoE Budget||435 W||Brand||Cisco|
|MAC Address Table Size||32000 Entries||Routing Protocol||RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, RIPng|
cisco layer 2 gigabit switch,
cisco nexus series switches
WS-C3850-48P-E Cisco Gigabit Switch Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 port Switch 435 W
|Enclosure Type||Desktop, rack-mountable - 1U|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|PoE Budget||435 W|
|Performance||Switching capacity : 176 Gbps
Stacking bandwidth : 480 Gbps
|Capacity||IPv4 routes : 24000
NetFlow entries : 48000
Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs) : 1000
|MAC Address Table Size||32000 entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9198 bytes|
|Routing Protocol||RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, RIPng|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, CLI|
|Authentication Method||Kerberos, Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+|
● Integrated wireless controller capability with:
◦ Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port RJ45 models)
◦ Support for up to 100 access points and 2000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000Mbps data PoE+ and Cisco UPOE models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
● 24 and 48 100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps Cisco UPOE models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
● 12- and 24-port 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP-based models
● 12- and 24-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+-based models
● 48-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ model with 4 fixed 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ uplinks
● Cisco StackWise-480 technology provides scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps of stack throughput
● Cisco StackPower® technology provides power stacking among stack members for power redundancy1
● Five optional uplink modules with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet[
, 8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet4, or 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ ports
● Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
● Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all copper ports in 1 Rack Unit (RU) form factor
● Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 Rack Unit (RU) form factor
● IEEE 802.3bz (2.5/5 G/s BASE-T) to go beyond 1 Gb/s with existing Cat5e and Cat6
● IEEE 802.1ba AV Bridging (AVB) built-in to provide better AV experience for including improved time synchronization and QoS
● Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular Quality of Service (QoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), and enhanced security features
● Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
● Cisco DNA services delivered through Cisco ONE™ Software, providing simplified, high-value solutions with license portability and flexibility
● Support for AES-256 with the powerful MACSEC 256-bit for SFP+ and Multigigabit models and 128-bit encryption algorithm available on all models
● Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW) with Next Business Day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping.
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order