Used Cisco Switches
Used Cisco Router
Used Cisco Modules
Used Cisco Power Supply
Cisco POE Switch
Cisco Gigabit Switch
Cisco Enterprise Routers
Cisco ASA Firewall
Cisco Wan Interface Card
Cisco Small Business
Cisco IP Phone
Cisco Wlan Access Point
Cisco Serial Console Cable
Cisco Video Conferencing Hardware
Cisco Software Licensing
Electromagnetic Power Relay
Power cable factory
Cisco Compatible Fiber Module
Original new cisco switch
Original new cisco router
Free CISCO IOS download
JamesI am customer from Uzbekistan, Tashkent city. I am satisfied with this seller and this product. Every time I get responses from this seller for my any requests on time. We also chatted via WeChat.
SalimDear Sammi, i would like to confirm that the Goods I already Received. thanks
AhmedI'm happy with the trade assuranceservices. I bought 2960X 24 POE switches BO-NET delivered in time. quick and fast. thanx Bo-Net's
WS C2960L 24TQ LL Gigabit Switch 24 Port Cisco / Cisco Catalyst 2960 Switch 18 Gbps
|Place of Origin||China, Singapore , Malaysia , Thailand , etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Packaging Details||original Cisco box for new items|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||200unit per week|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Model||WS-C2960L-24TQ-LL||Switching Bandwidth||36 Gbps|
|Uplink Interfaces||2 X 1G SFP||Brand||Cisco|
|IOS||LAN Lite||Forwarding Bandwidth||18 Gbps|
cisco layer 2 gigabit switch,
cisco nexus series switches
CISCO WS-C2960L-24TQ-LL Cisco Gigabit Switch 24 port 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, 4 x 10G SFP+ Switch
|Forwarding bandwidth||18 Gbps|
|Switching bandwidth||36 Gbps|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports||16|
|Uplink Interfaces||2 x 1G SFP|
|Flash memory||256 MB|
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||1.73 x 8.45 x 10.56 in. (4.4 x 21.5 x 26.8 cm)|
|Net Weight||4.53 lb (2.06 kg)|
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-L Series Switches are fixed-configuration, Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access switching for branch offices, out-of-the-wiring-closet applications, and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, as well as small and medium-sized businesses. They operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management as well as network management. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series provides easy device onboarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. These fully managed switches offer advanced Layer 2 and basic Layer 3 features as well as Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) power. The 2960-L Series delivers enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series Switches feature:
● 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
● 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
● Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 370W
● Cisco IOS enhanced LAN Lite software
● Device management support with:
◦ Intuitive web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45 or USB console access, and virtual stacking
◦ Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA™ Center
● Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
● Basic Layer 3 features with Static routing and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
● Fanless operation with operating temperature up to 45°C
● Compact design with a depth of less than 11.5 inches
● Reliability with higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)