JamesI am customer from Uzbekistan, Tashkent city. I am satisfied with this seller and this product. Every time I get responses from this seller for my any requests on time. We also chatted via WeChat.
SalimDear Sammi, i would like to confirm that the Goods I already Received. thanks
AhmedI'm happy with the trade assuranceservices. I bought 2960X 24 POE switches BO-NET delivered in time. quick and fast. thanx Bo-Net's
PWR C1 1100WAC Cisco Switch Power Supply / 40G Cisco Aironet 1100 Power Supply
|Place of Origin||China, Singapore , Malaysia , Thailand , etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
|Packaging Details||original Cisco box for new items|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||200unit per week|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Model||PWR-C1-1100WAC||Use For||WS-C3850-48F 24U 48U 24XU Switches|
cisco dc power supply,
cisco ac power supply
CISCO PWR-C1-1100WAC= 1100WAC power supply spare for WS-C3850-48F Used Cisco Power Supply
|PWR-C1-1100WAC=||1100WAC power supply spare|
● Integrated wireless controller capability with:
◦ Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port RJ45 models)
◦ Support for up to 100 access points and 2000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000Mbps data PoE+ and Cisco UPOE models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
● 24 and 48 100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps Cisco UPOE models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
● 12- and 24-port 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP-based models
● 12- and 24-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+-based models
● 48-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ model with 4 fixed 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ uplinks
● Cisco StackWise-480 technology provides scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps of stack throughput
● Cisco StackPower® technology provides power stacking among stack members for power redundancy1
● Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
● Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all copper ports in 1 Rack Unit (RU) form factor
● Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 Rack Unit (RU) form factor
● IEEE 802.3bz (2.5/5 G/s BASE-T) to go beyond 1 Gb/s with existing Cat5e and Cat6
● IEEE 802.1ba AV Bridging (AVB) built-in to provide better AV experience for including improved time synchronization and QoS
● Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular Quality of Service (QoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), and enhanced security features
● Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
● Cisco DNA services delivered through Cisco ONE™ Software, providing simplified, high-value solutions with license portability and flexibility
● Support for AES-256 with the powerful MACSEC 256-bit for SFP+ and Multigigabit models and 128-bit encryption algorithm available on all models
● Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW) with Next Business Day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series configurations
|Model||Total 10/100/1000 or SFP or SFP+ ports||Default AC power supply||Available PoE power||POE budget with 1100W secondary PS||StackWise-480||StackPower|
|WS-C3850-24XU||24 UPOE (100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps)||1100WAC||580W||1680W|
|WS-C3850-12X48U||48 UPOE (with 12 100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps Ports)||1100WAC||630W||1730W|
|WS-C3850-12XS||12 1/10G SFP+||350WAC||-|
|WS-C3850-24XS||24 1/10G SFP+||715 WAC||-|
|WS-C3850-48XS||48 1/10G SFP+||750WAC (front to back)||-||No||No|
Power supply models
|Model||Default power supply||Available PoE power|
|24-port data switch||PWR-C1-350WAC||-|
|48-port data switch|
|24-port PoE switch||PWR-C1-715WAC||435W|
|48-port PoE switch|
|48-port full PoE switch||PWR-C1-1100WAC||800W|
|24-port UPOE switch||PWR-C1-1100WAC||800W|
|48-port UPOE switch|
|24-port Multigigabit UPOE switch||PWR-C1-1100WAC||580W|
|48-port Multigigabit UPOE switch||PWR-C1-1100WAC||630W|
|12-port SFP switch||PWR-C1-350WAC||-|
|24-port SFP switch|
|12-port SFP+ switch||PWR-C1-350WAC||-|
|24-port SFP+ switch||PWR-C1-715WAC||-|
|48-port SFP+ switch (WS-C3850-48XS-S and WS-C3850-48XS-E)||PWR-C3-750WAC-R||-|
|48-port SFP+ switch (WS-C3850-48XS-F-S and WS-C3850-48XS-F-E)||PWR-C3-750WAC-F||-|
In addition to the power supplies listed in Table 5, a 440WDC power supply is available as a configuration option and also as a spare (that is, it can be ordered separately) on all switch models. The DC power supply also delivers PoE capabilities for maximum flexibility (refer to Table 6 for available PoE budget with DC power supplies). Customers can mix and match the AC and DC power supplies in the two available power supply slots. Any of these power supplies can be installed in any of the switches.
Table 5. Available PoE with DC power supply
|Model||Number of 440WDC power supplies||Total available PoE budget|
|24-port PoE switch||1||220W|
|48-port PoE switch||1||185W|
|24-port Multigigabit UPOE switch||2||360W|
|48-port Multigigabit UPOE switch||2||410W|
Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
In addition to PoE (IEEE 802.3af), the Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches support PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at standard), which provides up to 30W of power per port. The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches can provide a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet®wireless LAN (WLAN) access points, or any IEEE 802.3at-compliant end device. PoE removes the need for wall power to each PoE-enabled device and eliminates the cost for additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments. Table 6 shows the power supply combinations required for different PoE needs.
Table 6. Power supply requirements for PoE and PoE+
|24-port PoE switch||48-port PoE switch|
|PoE on all ports
(15.4W per port)
|One PWR-C1-715WAC||One PWR-C1-1100WAC or two PWR-C1-715WAC|
|PoE+ on all ports
(30W per port)
|One PWR-C1-1100WAC or two PWR-C1-715WAC||Two PWR-C1-1100WAC or one PWR-C1-1100WAC and one PWR-C1-715WAC|
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order .