Cisco WAP150-C-K9-CN Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point With PoE
The Cisco WAP150 Wireless-AC/N Dual Radio Access Point provide a simple, cost-effective and secure wireless networking to your employees and guests, so they can have the best experience to stay connected anywhere in the office. This flexible solution lets you connect dozens of employees, and can scale to accommodate additional users and changing business needs.
The WAP150 access point uses concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage on mobile devices. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support flexible installation and can reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent Quality-of-Service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for Voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications.
1. The concurrent dual-band radio supports up to 1.2 Gbps for increase capacity and coverage
2. Single Point Setup, a controller-less technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points, without requiring additional hardware
3. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface can enable a high-speed uplink to the wired network
4. Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information
5. A captive portal support supports highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles
6. Simple installation and an intuitive web-based configuration and wizard can enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes
7. Support Plug and Play feature for mass deployments, when using FindIT network management platform
8. Support for PoE Powered Device (PD) can enable easy installation without expensive additional wiring
9. Sleek design with multiple internal antennas
10. Versatile mounting can enable installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop
11. Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance
12. Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network