|HD Building , Huafu Road, Futian, Shenzhen City, GUANGDONG PROVINCE, CHINAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China, Singapore , Malaysia , Thailand , etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||original Cisco box for new items|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200unit per week|
|Data Transfer Rate:||T1/E1||Brand:||Cisco|
|Part Numbers||The Cisco Aironet 700 Access Point: Indoor environments, with internal antennas
- AIR-CAP702I-x-K9 - Dual-band controller-based 802.11a/g/n
- AIR-CAP702I-xK910 - Eco-pack (dual-band controller-based 802.11a/g/n) 10 quantity access points
- AIR-SAP702I-x-K9 - Dual-band stand-alone 802.11a/g/n
- AIR-SAP702I-xK9-5 - Multi-unit pack (dual-band stand-alone 802.11a/g/n) 5 quantity access points
Cisco SMARTnet® Service for the Cisco Aironet 700 Series Access Point with internal antennas
- CON-SNT-AIRCAP7x - SMARTnet 8x5xNBD 702i access point (dual-band 802.11 a/g/n) controller-based
(e.g. CON-SNT-AIRCAP7A for controller-based 702i internal antenna for A Domain)
Cisco Wireless LAN Services
- AS-WLAN-CNSLT -Cisco Wireless LAN Network Planning and Design Service
- AS-WLAN-CNSLT -Cisco Wireless LAN 802.11n Migration Service
- AS-WLAN-CNSLT -Cisco Wireless LAN Performance and Security Assessment Service
Regulatory domains: (x = regulatory domain)
Customers are responsible for verifying approval for use in their individual countries. To verify approval and to identify the regulatory domain that corresponds to a particular country, please visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/aironet/compliance.
Not all regulatory domains have been approved. As they are approved, the part numbers will be available on the Global Price List.
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release 7.5 or later (controller-based)
- Cisco IOS Software (stand-alone)
|Deployment Modes||- Controller-based, FlexConnect, Monitor, Converged Access and Autonomous|
|802.11n||- 2 x 2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with two spatial streams
- Maximal ratio combining (MRC)
- 20- and 40-MHz channels
- PHY data rates up to 300 Mbps
- Packet aggregation: A-MPDU (Tx/Rx), A-MSDU (/Rx)
- 802.11 dynamic frequency selection (DFS)
- Cyclic shift diversity (CSD) support
|Data Rates Supported||
802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11bg: 1, 2, 5.5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11n data rates (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz):
1. Why choose us ?Shenzhen Bo-Net Technology Co., Ltd is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order
Contact Person: shelly