|HD Building , Huafu Road, Futian, Shenzhen City, GUANGDONG PROVINCE, CHINAemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China, Singapore , Malaysia , Thailand , etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||original Cisco box for new items|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200unit per week|
|MAC Address Table Size:||32000 Entries||Jumbo Frame Support:||9198|
Cisco WS-C3850-24U-S Cisco Gigabit Switch
|Device Type||Switch - 24 ports - L3 - Managed - stackable|
|Performance||Switching capacity : 88 Gbps
Stacking bandwidth : 480 Gbps
|Capacity||IPv4 routes : 24000
NetFlow entries : 24000
Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs) : 1000
|MAC Address Table Size||32000 entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9198|
|Routing Protocol||RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, RIPng|
|Remote Management Protocol||
SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet,
SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, CLI
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D,
IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x,
IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s
|Power||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||44.5 cm x 45 cm x 4.45 cm|
1. Why choose us ?
Shenzhen Bo-Net Technology Co., Ltd is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order
● Integrated wireless controller capability with:
◦ Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port RJ45 models)
◦ Support for up to 100 access points and 2000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000Mbps data PoE+ and Cisco UPOE models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
● 24 and 48 100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps Cisco UPOE models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
● 12- and 24-port 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP-based models
● 12- and 24-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+-based models
● 48-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ model with 4 fixed 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ uplinks
● Cisco StackWise-480 technology provides scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps of stack throughput[
● Cisco StackPower® technology provides power stacking among stack members for power redundancy1
● Five optional uplink modules[ with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet4, or 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ ports
● Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
● Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all copper ports in 1 Rack Unit (RU) form factor
● Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 Rack Unit (RU) form factor
● IEEE 802.3bz (2.5/5 G/s BASE-T) to go beyond 1 Gb/s with existing Cat5e and Cat6
● IEEE 802.1ba AV Bridging (AVB) built-in to provide better AV experience for including improved time synchronization and QoS
● Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular Quality of Service (QoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), and enhanced security features
● Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
● Cisco DNA services delivered through Cisco ONE™ Software, providing simplified, high-value solutions with license portability and flexibility
● Support for AES-256 with the powerful MACSEC 256-bit for SFP+ and Multigigabit models and 128-bit encryption algorithm available on all models
● Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW) with Next Business Day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support