|HD Building , Huafu Road, Futian, Shenzhen City, GUANGDONG PROVINCE, CHINAemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China, Singapore , Malaysia , Thailand , etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||original Cisco box for new items|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200unit per week|
|Data Transfer Rate:||10/100/1000M||Layer:||Layer 2|
|Number Of SFP Port:||4||Brand:||Cisco|
|Stack:||Stackable With C2960X-STACK|
ASA5516 FPWR K9 Cisco Switch Firewall / Stackable Cisco ASA 5516 Firewall
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks (Figure 1). Cisco ASA is the world’s most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services features these comprehensive capabilities:
● Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
● Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 4,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
● The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
● Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
● AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, sandboxing, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
|Device Type||Security appliance|
|Form Factor||Rack-mountable - 1U|
|Flash Memory||8 GB|
|Hard Drive||100 GB x 1|
|Data Link Protocol||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Performance||Inspection throughput : 1.8 Gbps
Multiprotocol firewall throughput : 900 Mbps
Connection rate : 15000 connections per second
Application control (AVC) throughput : 250 Mbps
Application control (AVC) and IPS throughput : 125 Mbps
VPN throughput (3DES/AES) : 250 Mbps
Application control (AVC) or IPS sizing throughput : 150 Mbps
|Capacity||Concurrent sessions : 250000
Cisco AnyConnect Premium/Apex VPN peers : 250
IPSec VPN peers : 300
Virtual interfaces (VLANs) : 100
|Power||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
1. Why choose us ?
Shenzhen Bo-Net Technology Co., Ltd is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order .