Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||WS-C2960L-24TQ-LL||Flash Memory:||256 MB|
|Brand:||Cisco||Switching Bandwidth:||36 Gbps|
|Forwarding Bandwidth:||18 Gbps||IOS:||LAN Lite|
cisco layer 2 gigabit switch,
cisco nexus series switches
Cisco WS-C2960L-24TQ-LL Cisco Gigabit Switch 24 port Ethernet ports 4 x 10G SFP+ gigabit switches
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-L Series Switches are fixed-configuration, Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access switching for branch offices, out-of-the-wiring-closet applications, and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, as well as small and medium-sized businesses. They operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management as well as network management. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series provides easy device onboarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. These fully managed switches offer advanced Layer 2 and basic Layer 3 features as well as Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) power. The 2960-L Series delivers enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series Switches feature:
● 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
● 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
● Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 370W
● Cisco IOS enhanced LAN Lite software
● Device management support with:
◦ Intuitive web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45 or USB console access, and virtual stacking
◦ Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA™ Center
● Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
● Basic Layer 3 features with Static routing and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
● Fanless operation with operating temperature up to 45°C
● Compact design with a depth of less than 11.5 inches
● Reliability with higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)
|Forwarding bandwidth||18 Gbps|
|Switching bandwidth||36 Gbps|
|10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports||16|
|Uplink Interfaces||2 x 1G SFP|
|Flash memory||256 MB|
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||1.73 x 8.45 x 10.56 in. (4.4 x 21.5 x 26.8 cm)|
|Net Weight||4.53 lb (2.06 kg)|
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order .
Contact Person: sales