Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||WS-C3850-48P-E||Jumbo Frame Support:||9198 Bytes|
|PoE Budget:||435 W||Brand:||Cisco|
|MAC Address Table Size:||32000 Entries||Routing Protocol:||RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, RIPng|
cisco layer 2 gigabit switch,
cisco nexus series switches
WS-C3850-48P-E Cisco Gigabit Switch Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 port Switch 435 W
|Enclosure Type||Desktop, rack-mountable - 1U|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|PoE Budget||435 W|
|Performance||Switching capacity : 176 Gbps
Stacking bandwidth : 480 Gbps
|Capacity||IPv4 routes : 24000
NetFlow entries : 48000
Switched virtual interfaces (SVIs) : 1000
|MAC Address Table Size||32000 entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9198 bytes|
|Routing Protocol||RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, RIPng|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, SSH, CLI|
|Authentication Method||Kerberos, Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+|
● Integrated wireless controller capability with:
◦ Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port RJ45 models)
◦ Support for up to 100 access points and 2000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000Mbps data PoE+ and Cisco UPOE models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
● 24 and 48 100Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps Cisco UPOE models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
● 12- and 24-port 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP-based models
● 12- and 24-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+-based models
● 48-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ model with 4 fixed 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ uplinks
● Cisco StackWise-480 technology provides scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps of stack throughput
● Cisco StackPower® technology provides power stacking among stack members for power redundancy1
● Five optional uplink modules with 4 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet[
, 8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet4, or 2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ ports
● Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
● Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all copper ports in 1 Rack Unit (RU) form factor
● Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 Rack Unit (RU) form factor
● IEEE 802.3bz (2.5/5 G/s BASE-T) to go beyond 1 Gb/s with existing Cat5e and Cat6
● IEEE 802.1ba AV Bridging (AVB) built-in to provide better AV experience for including improved time synchronization and QoS
● Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular Quality of Service (QoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), and enhanced security features
● Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
● Cisco DNA services delivered through Cisco ONE™ Software, providing simplified, high-value solutions with license portability and flexibility
● Support for AES-256 with the powerful MACSEC 256-bit for SFP+ and Multigigabit models and 128-bit encryption algorithm available on all models
● Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW) with Next Business Day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping.
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi