Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||WS-C2960S-24TD-L||Data Transfer Rate:||T1/E1|
|Power Redundancy:||Optional||Interfaces:||Gigabit Ethernet|
cisco catalyst gigabit switch,
cisco nexus series switches
Cisco Switch WS-C2960S-24TD-L Cisco Gigabit Switch 24port 1G Switch
with 2 SFP+ Stackable
|Device Type||Switch - 24 ports - Managed - stackable|
|Enclosure Type||Desktop, rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|Performance||Switching capacity : 216 Gbps
Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 95.2 Mpps
|Capacity||Virtual interfaces (VLANs) : 1023|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP, SSH, CLI|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1AX|
|Power||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||44.5 cm x 27.9 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series Switches are fixed-configuration Gigabit Ethernet switches (Figure 1) that provide enterprise-class Layer 2 switching for campus and branch access applications. They enable reliable and secure business operations with lower total cost of ownership through a range of innovative features including FlexStack, Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), and Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-S switches feature:
● 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports
● 1G Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) or 1G/10G SFP+ slots
● Cisco FlexStack stacking with 20 Gbps of stack throughput (optional)
● IEEE 802.3at-compliant PoE+ for up to 30W of power per port
● Up to 740W of combined PoE/PoE+ budget
● USB interfaces for management and file transfers
● LAN Base or LAN Lite Cisco IOS® Software feature set
● SmartOperations tools that simplify deployment and reduce the cost of network administration
● An enhanced limited lifetime hardware warranty (E-LLW), providing next-business-day replacement
Applications and Benefits
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series is ideal for:
● Deploying cost-effective wired connectivity in traditional desktop workspace environments
● Implementing quality of service (QoS) to provide priority treatment of voice and critical business applications
● Enforcing basic security policies to limit access to the network and mitigate threats
● Reducing total cost of ownership through simplified operations and automation
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi