Payment & Shipping Terms:
cisco gigabit poe switch,
cisco smb poe switch
Used Cisco WS-C3750X-48P-L Cisco Gigabit Switch 48port POE+ Ethernet stackable switch with C3KX-PWR-1100WAC
Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X Series primary features:
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+, non-PoE models, and 12 and 24 GE SFP port models
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000 UPOE-capable models with Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support
● Four optional uplink network modules with GE or 10GE ports
● Industry first PoE+ with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
● Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
● Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption
● Flexible NetFlow and switch-to-switch hardware encryption with the Service Module uplink
● Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access in IP Base image
● IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware
● Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
● Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise for operational cost optimization by measuring actual power consumption of the PoE devices, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the network
● USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port
In addition to the above features, the Cisco Catalyst 3750-X switches also offer:
● Cisco StackPower™ technology: An innovative feature and industry first for sharing power among stack members
● Cisco StackWise Plus technology for ease of use and resiliency with 64 Gbps of throughput
● Investment protection with backward compatibility with all other models of Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series Switches
|Device Type||Switch - 48 ports - Managed - stackable|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|Performance||Switching fabric bandwidth: 160 Gbps|
|Capacity||Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 255|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216 bytes|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, TFTP, SSH, CLI|
|Features||Hot swap module replacement, Layer 2 switching, dynamic IP address assignment, DHCP support, power over Ethernet (PoE), auto-negotiation, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, traffic shaping, Broadcast Storm Control, High Availability, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), PoE+, Cisco StackWise Technology, Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVST+), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Shaped Round Robin (SRR), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ae, IEEE 802.3at|
|Power||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||44.5 cm x 46 cm x 4.5 cm|
The Cisco® Catalyst® 3750-X and 3560-X Series Switches are an enterprise-class lines of stackable and standalone switches, respectively. These switches provide high availability, scalability, security, energy efficiency, and ease of operation with innovative features such as Cisco StackPower (available only on the Catalyst 3750‑X), IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) configurations, optional network modules, redundant power supplies, and Media Access Control Security (MACsec) features.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series with StackWise® Plus technology provides scalability, ease of management and investment protection for the evolving business needs. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-X and 3560-X enhance productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video for borderless network experience.
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order .
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi