Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fabric Extender Fabric Interfaces:||6 X 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP (24 X 10 Gigabit Ethernet)||Performance:||Hardware Forwarding At 1440 Gbps Or 2160 Mpps|
cisco catalyst gigabit switch,
cisco layer 2 gigabit switch
CISCO N9K-C93180YC-EX Cisco Gigabit Switch Nexus 93180YC-EX 48p 10/25G SFP+ and 6p 100G QSFP28 Switch
|Fabric extender host interfaces||48|
|Fabric extender host interface type||
For 48 x 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet host interface ports:1/10 Gigabit Ethernet ports SFP/SFP+
|Fabric extender fabric interfaces||6 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP (24 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet)|
Up to 240 Gbps in each direction
(480-Gbps full duplex)
|Performance||Hardware forwarding at 1440 Gbps or 2160 mpps|
|FCoE||FCoE supported (Cisco Nexus 5500 and 5600 platforms and 6000 Series) (select N7k platforms since 7.3 release)|
|Cisco parent switch||Cisco Nexus 5500 and 5600 platforms
Cisco Nexus 6000 Series
Cisco Nexus 7000 Series and 7700 platform
Cisco Nexus 9300 and 9500 Series
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.37 x 43.94 x 35.69 cm|
|Net Weight||7.0 kg|
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order .
Features and benefits
The Cisco Nexus 9300-EX and 9300-FX platforms provide the following features and benefits:
● High performance, scalability, flexibility, and security
◦ The platform provides wire-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching on all ports.
◦ Robust hardware system specifications feature 4-core and 6-core CPUs, a minimum of 24 GB of system memory (64 GB on 93180YC-FX model), and respectively 64-GB and 128-GB Solid-State Disk (SSD) drives on EX and FX models.
◦ The 40-MB buffer supports highly scalable data centers and big data applications.
◦ Flexible forwarding tables support up to 1 million shared entries on EX models and up to 2 million shared entries on FX models.
◦ Flexible use of TCAM space allows for custom definition of Access Control List (ACL) templates.
◦ IEEE 802.1ae MAC Security (MACsec) support on all ports of 9300-FX models with speed greater than or equal to 10-Gbps, allows traffic encryption at the physical layer and provides secure server, border leaf, and leaf-to-spine connectivity.
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi