Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||AC||Series:||Cisco ASA Firewall|
cisco network firewall,
cisco vpn firewall
Modular Design Cisco Appliance Firewall / Firewall Cisco Asa 5515 8G Memory
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks (Figure 1). Cisco ASA is the world’s most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services features these comprehensive capabilities:
● Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
● Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 4,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
● The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
● Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
● AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, sandboxing, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
|Interfaces||8 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet interface,1 management port|
|Stateful inspection throughput (multiprotocol)||500 Mbps|
|Maximum 3DES/AES VPN throughput||175 Mbps|
|IPsec site-to-site VPN peers||100|
|Virtual interfaces (VLANs)||50|
|Power (AC or DC)||AC Only|
|Height (rack units)||1RU|
|Dimensions (D x H x W)||11.288 in x 1.72 in x 17.2 in|
1. Why choose us ?
Shenzhen Bo-Net Technology Co., Ltd is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order .
Cisco® ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances deliver a robust suite of highly integrated, market-leading security services for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), enterprises, and service providers—in addition to providing unprecedented services flexibility, modular scalability, feature extensibility, and lower deployment and operations costs.
Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances are purpose-built solutions that integrate world-class firewall, unified communications security, VPN, intrusion prevention (IPS), and content security services in a unified platform. The series builds upon proven technologies from Cisco PIX® 500 Series Security Appliances, Cisco IPS 4200 Series Sensors, and Cisco VPN 3000 Series Concentrators.
Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances are a key component of the Cisco Self-Defending Network. The Cisco ASA 5500 Series provides intelligent threat defense that stops attacks before they penetrate the network perimeter, controls network and application activity, and delivers secure remote access and site-to-site connectivity. The result is a powerful multifunction network security appliance family that provides security breadth, precision, and depth for protecting business networks of all sizes, while reducing the overall deployment and operations costs associated with implementing comprehensive multilayer security.
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi