Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Data Transfer Rate:||10/100/1000M||Layer:||Layer 2|
|Number Of SFP Port:||4||Brand:||Cisco|
cisco gigabit poe switch,
cisco smb poe switch
Managable Cisco Catalyst 2960 24 Port POE Switch With 16 Gbps Capacity WS-C2960L-24PS-AP
Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series Switches feature:
● 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
● 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
● Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 370W
● Cisco IOS enhanced LAN Lite software
● Device management support with:
◦ Intuitive web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45 or USB console access, and virtual stacking
◦ Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA™ Center
● Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
● Basic Layer 3 features with Static routing and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
● Fanless operation with operating temperature up to 45°C
● Compact design with a depth of less than 11.5 inches
● Reliability with higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)
|Device Type||Switch - 24 ports - Managed|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||24 x 10/100 /1000+ 2 x combo Gigabit SFP POE|
|Performance||Switching capacity : 16 Gbps
Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 6.5 Mpps
|Capacity||Active VLANs : 64|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9018 bytes|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, CLI|
|Features||Full duplex capability, BOOTP support, ARP support, VLAN support, Syslog support, DiffServ support, IPv6 support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), Cisco EnergyWise technology, Shaped Round Robin (SRR), LLDP support, DHCP relay, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), MAC Address Notification, Management Information Base (MIB), Class of Service (CoS), DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)|
|Power||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||45 cm x 24.2 cm x 4.4 cm|
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order .
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi