Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Enclosure Type:||Rack-mountable - 1U||Brand:||Cisco|
cisco layer 2 gigabit switch,
cisco nexus series switches
Cisco WS-C3650-24PD-S Cisco Gigabit Switch
● Integrated wireless controller capability with:
◦ Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port models)
◦ Support for up to 50 access points and 1000 wireless clients on each switching entity (switch or stack)
● 24 and 48 10/100/1000 data and PoE+ models with energy-efficient Ethernet (EEE) supported ports
● 24 and 48 100-Mbps and 1-, 2.5-, 5-, and 10-Gbps (multigigabit) Cisco UPOE and PoE+ models with EEE
● Five fixed-uplink models with four Gigabit Ethernet, two 10 Gigabit Ethernet, four 10 Gigabit Ethernet, eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or two 40 Gigabit Ethernet Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (QSFP+) ports
● 24-port and 48-port 10/100/1000 PoE+ models with lower noise and reduced depth of 11.62 inches for shallow depth cabinets in enterprise, retail, and branch-office environments
● Optional Cisco StackWise-160 technology that provides scalability and resiliency with 160 Gbps of stack throughput
● Dual redundant, modular power supplies and three modular fans providing redundancy
● Support for external power system RPS 2300 on the 3650 mini SKUs for power redundancy
● Full IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
● Cisco UPOE with 60W power per port in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
● IEEE 802.3bz (2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T) to go beyond 1 Gbps with existing Category 5e and Category 6
● IEEE 802.1ba Audio Video Bridging (AVB) built in to provide a better AV experience, including improved time synchronization and quality of service (QoS)
● Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular QoS, Flexible NetFlow (FNF) Version 9, and enhanced security features
● Single universal Cisco IOS® Software image across all license levels, providing an easy upgrade path for software features
● Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support.
Rack-mountable - 1U
2 x 10G SFP+ & 2 x 1G SFP
24 x 10/100/1000 (POE+) + 2 x 10G SFP+ & 2 x 1G SFP
Available PoE Power
Maximum stacking number
Number of AP per switch/stack
Number of wireless clients per switch/stack
1. Why choose us ?
Shenzhen Bo-Net Technology Co., Ltd is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi