Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )||MAC Address Table Size:||8K Entries|
|Brand:||Cisco||Enclosure Type:||Rack-mountable 1U|
cisco catalyst gigabit switch,
cisco nexus series switches
CISCO WS-C2960X-48TS-L Cisco Gigabut Switch 48port 1G gigabit managed network switch LAN base 4SFP
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches feature:
● 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance
● 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 2 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
● PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W and Perpetual PoE
● Cisco IOS LAN Base or LAN Lite1 and Cisco IOS IP Lite
● Device management with web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), and RJ-45 or USB console access
● Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA™ Center
● Stacking with FlexStack-Plus and FlexStack-Extended
● Layer 3 features with routed access (Open Shortest Path First [OSPF]), static routing, and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
● Visibility with Domain Name System as an Authoritative Source (DNS-AS) and Full (Flexible) NetFlow
● Security with 802.1X, Serial Port Analyzer (SPAN) and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
● Reliability with higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty
● Resiliency with optional dual field-replaceable power supplies2
|Device Type||Switch - 48ports - Managed|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x SFP|
|Performance||Switching capacity : 176 Gbps
Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 41.7 Mpps
|MAC Address Table Size||8K entries|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, SNMP 2, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, SSH|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)|
|Power||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||44.5 cm x 29.9 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year warranty|
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order .
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi