Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Data Transfer Rate:||10/100/1000M||Feature Set:||LAN Base PoE 195W|
|Number Of SFP Port:||4||Brand:||Cisco|
cisco gigabit poe switch,
cisco small poe switch
Cisco WS-C2960L-24PQ-LL Cisco Gigabit Switch 24 port 10/100/1000 Ethernet PoE+ ports, 4 x 10G SFP+ switch
Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series Switches feature:
● 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
● 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
● Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 370W
● Cisco IOS enhanced LAN Lite software
● Device management support with:
◦ Intuitive web UI, over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Command-Line Interface (CLI), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45 or USB console access, and virtual stacking
◦ Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA™ Center
● Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
● Basic Layer 3 features with Static routing and Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
● Fanless operation with operating temperature up to 45°C
● Compact design with a depth of less than 11.5 inches
● Reliability with higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)
|Ports||24 × Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports||8 × Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports|
|Switching Capacity||128 Gbps||128 Gbps|
|Uplinks||4 x 10G SFP+||4 x 10G SFP+|
|Feature Set||LAN Base PoE 195W||LAN Base|
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-L Series Switches are fixed-configuration, Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access switching for branch offices, out-of-the-wiring-closet applications, and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, as well as small and medium-sized businesses.
They operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management as well as network management. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series provides easy device onboarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
1. Why choose us ?
Bo-Net is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .
*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order .
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi