Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||N3K-C3172PQ-XL||Typical Operating Power:||143 W|
|System Memory:||8 GB||Brand:||Cisco|
|Enclosure Type:||1 RU||Switching Capacity:||1.4-Tbps|
cisco layer 2 gigabit switch,
cisco nexus series switches
Cisco N3K-C3172PQ-XL Cisco Gigabit Switch
|Enclosure Type||1 RU|
|Forwarding Rate||Up to 1 bpps|
|Configurable Maximum Transmission Units (MTUs)||Up to 9216 bytes (jumbo frames)|
|Ports||48 x 1/10GBase-T and 6 QSFP+ ports|
|System Memory||8 GB|
|Typical Operating Power||143 W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.4 x 43.9 x 50.5 cm|
|Net Weight||10 Kg|
1. Why choose us ?
Shenzhen Bo-Net Technology Co., Ltd is the leading global supplier of quality networking equipment and we have over 10years experience in this field .*High quality products and services.
2.What's the quality of the products?
All the items are brand original with full test before shipping .
3.What about warranty ?
We promise the product is original Cisco, tested well before shipment. Guaranteed Non-DOA
1year warranty for new products .
3months warranty for used products .
Lifetime warranty for CISCO small business series.
If you purchase have any working defects during the warranty period we will replace the unit.
4. How to place order ?
We accept many terms of trade, such as T/T, Western Union, Money Gram and PayPal .
5. How about the shipment?
We deliver products by FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX and TNT, etc. We are also able to deliver goods to your forwarder in China if you need .
6. How about the delivery time?
Goods usually would be shipped out within 2days after receive the payment. Except futures order
The Cisco Nexus 3172 switches provide the following main benefits:
● Wire-rate Layer 2 and 3 switching on all 72 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
The Cisco Nexus 3172 switches provide Layer 2 and 3 switching of up to 1.4 terabits per second (Tbps) and up to 1 billion packets per second (bpps) in a compact 1RU form factor.
● High availability
◦ Virtual port-channel (vPC) technology provides Layer 2 multipathing through the elimination of Spanning Tree Protocol. It also enables fully utilized bisectional bandwidth and simplified Layer 2 logical topologies without the need to change the existing management and deployment models.
◦ The 64-way equal-cost multipath (ECMP) routing enables the use of Layer 3 fat-tree designs and allows organizations to prevent network bottlenecks, increase resiliency, and add capacity with little network disruption.
◦ Advanced reboot capabilities are included through In Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) and Fast Reboot capabilities.
◦ Power-supply units (PSUs) and fans are hot swappable.
● High performance
◦ The Cisco Nexus 3172 switches deliver ultra-low nominal latency, which allows customers to implement high‑performance infrastructure for high-frequency trading (HFT) workloads.
Contact Person: Ms. Sammi